Blair says a lot versions of this, "I take care of her" "I love you so much" "It's ok baby sister, I'm here"
Nora of course can't get enough of Blair, she thinks she is the coolest and smiles instantly upon seeing her.
We were on a walk and Blair wanted to push her.
Blair likes to just rest her hand on her when she is nearby.
They're taking baths together now too. Blair wants to wash her head of course. We are working on "Mommy washes Nora's head, Blair washes her body." Just look at those smiles towards her. Nora just wants to watch Blair.
Blair wanted to hide under the pillows (one of her favorite things to do) with Nora. Nora was a bit scared looking but she was fine with it.
Nora was laying on the bed while I was getting ready when Blair jumped up there. I was ready to do the usual "gentle, careful" speech when Blair just cuddles and whispers to Nora. Then they were laying there and Blair was holding her hand and staring at her... and I actually got pictures of the cutest moment thus far of them together!
I know they will fight sometimes but I just hope they end up the best of friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment