That look on Blair's face is following a twirl
Our best attempt at a picture of them together.
Do you think these kids love their Papa?
Our little families... we are all pretty cute ;)
Sisters!
I wish I could freeze time and keep her this precious forever!
This just warms my heart with love. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful Great Poppa!
The whole crew... that was there anyway. Unfortunately not everyone could make it. It is hard coordinating that many people!
The kids loved the trains they could go inside and of course the play area.
We had a picnic lunch with tons of food!
We rode the outdoor car on the way and the indoor car on the way back.
I was exhausted after the day so we went back to Mimi and Papas and Nora and I took a nap together. It was amazing! I don't normally like to nap but when cuddled with her it's perfect.





















No comments:
Post a Comment