Sunday, September 1, 2013

Phone Dump

It's another giant one folks!!!  Full disclosure, some of these aren't from my phone as the name implies, they are just random and don't have a place to go.

Blair wanted pictures when I was taking Nora's 5 month ones.

 Playing peekaboo and being a silly girl

 We played school with the shapes.  The baby is raising her hand here to be called on.

We made party hats to have a birthday party.  These two are now renamed AJ (elmo) and Sophia (formerly baby Sara) in honor of her friends.

 She loves picking tomatoes from our plant and she actually eats them.  She picked a ton this night!



 She went to Dylan's firetruck birthday party.  Mommy didn't bring her a suit so she is wearing Dylan's haha.

 Jason found her sleeping like this!

 I made paints to use on the window outside.  Summer is fun, she spends a lot of time just in underwear!

 Bowling.  She was very particular about how they were set up and I wasn't allowed to play anymore because I wasn't doing it right.  She didn't really get the rolling concept though and just used it as a wrecking ball or kicked them over.





At playgroup reading a book to Landon

Mimi was over and read her nighttime stories.

We made bracelets with beads.  She did great at it.  We worked on making patterns with the colors too.  She made one for her, Mommy, Daddy, Mimi, and Papa!



 At a mall craft and storytime event. Then she rode the carousel with Mimi.






Nora having some naked tummy time.

 I can't help it, I have to have a picture of this adorable dimple butt with those leg rolls!
 Morning tired eyes.

 She always wants my drinks now!

 Triple Giraffe!
 Watching TV with dad


 At playgroup she loved Carly (10 months)



Morning toe play




She is SO cute!



 We have another vain one.  She goes NUTS for herself in the mirror.  I've got to get a video!

 The night before I went back to work :(


When I took Grahams 1 year pictures the girls had to get in on it!







Nobody call CPS on me.  I made this tabletop playpen.  Say what you want but she loved it, I was right there, and we got to play together while Blair got to do a craft! All were happy! We made a house.



 Jason and I on our anniversary night.  We had fun getting away to Old Sac for a bit.

Nora's first time on the swing.




This is one of my favorite pictures of her!  So adorable and happy!


I tried to take her on a run.  The tires were flat but she looked cute in the stroller.  Another day Jason and I went out together with both girls but after about a mile and half Nora didn't want to do it anymore and Jason had to turn back.
Is this girl beautiful or what?!

No big deal, she is only 5 months old and standing on her own.  By on her own I mean I put her there, positioned her legs in the right stance, and my hand is just out of picture shot.  But still! Slow down girl!  She loves to play in this position or have us hold her standing.  Can't keep Nora down!  All the while Blair is playing happily with her friends setting up a tea party.  She had to go downstairs even to get more chairs!



We took Blair garage saleing and she thought it was pretty fun.  We were picking out some books when Jason looked over and saw her shoving toy cars in the bottom of the stroller!  She had gotten 6 toys in there, little klepto!  In addition to books and a *blue pail that she wanted just for Mimi* we found a Candyland game.  Jason had tried playing Chutes and Ladders with her but she didn't get it so I was hoping maybe Candyland would be easier.  It was!  She did pretty good at it and it was fun to play a game with her!  I can't wait to play lots of games with her and sit and do harder puzzles with her, I remember doing those things a lot with my mom.



1 comment:

  1. So much cuteness! Love all the pics! Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete