Out on a walk Blair insisted on holding Nora's hand, cute but not easy to walk with!
At the mall Blair got her face painted with a tiara, it was really cool. She is so brave now, she hopped right up in the chair and never made a fuss. She got to decorate a backpack too. She was too distracted though because she wanted to get over to storytime to choose her beanbag. She loves the storytime and sits still and wants to sit right up front.
We went on the Carousel too (we can't go to the mall without it!). Blair insisted on sitting on the "coach" car rather than an animal. This is Nora's first ride!
I love this outfit on Blair, she "smiled pretty" for me.
We went to the splashpad with some friends. I didn't put Blair in her swimsuit because she usually won't go in but she insisted on changing and she finally went in and had a blast!
Blair is really starting to play on her own well!
She helped me vacuum! Score!
Blair went with me on a little rollerblade ride. We had fun, she liked that we could go fast (my running speed is NOT exciting enough for her).
Blair helped Daddy work on the boat and she played chef.
Blair and Graham rode this swing contraption together and later that day Papa read stories. Nora did some exercises nearby, pushups!
Here is more Blair playing by herself. She is back into her trains again and she likes to line them up and organize them.
I am going to be that lady now... WARNING Nursing pictures ahead! You can't see anything but lately I have just been looking down at this little precious bundle and I can't help but capture how sweet she is cuddling up with me.
She's been having fun playing lately! Sitting is fun!
She is crazy strong and can do a plank like no other! She even goes higher and does a full downward dog!
Stinker face. Get me out of this seat! She often holds onto the side like this while riding and I think it is super cute.
Adorable pictures, I love the phone dumps!
ReplyDelete