Nora and have been going to a class called "Brilliant Babies." I am happy to have some personal time with her. I am not thrilled with the class (a little boring, I miss The Little Gym) but Nora seems to really like it. She likes anything though, she just loves people. Everyone always laughs at her and comments on how happy she is. She is obviously the most popular baby in the class to all the other babies, parents and teachers! haha
She was so proud of herself going through the tunnel. It was fun and we like to play peekaboo in this every week. She just laughs and laughs and she likes to pull herself up now in it by using the holes.
She doesn't like to sit in my lap, she likes to explore!
Let me just climb over you mom!
She looks like she is having SO much fun! Such a little cutie and getting so big! Mimi
ReplyDelete