Sunday, November 3, 2013

Monster Mash



Blair and I went to another city parks and rec holiday class for Halloween. It was a monster party. Mommy made a terrible mistake in reading and we showed up to the costume party without costume. Blair said, "mommy I wish I had a princess dress" and broke my heart. She got over it and had fun but I felt bad that she always wants to wear her dresses and this was her chance.

She saw these two girls and wanted to make friends so bad. She is so friendly and walks up to kids and introduces herself and asks their names. It is so sweet and polite and then these girls totally snubbed her :( it was hard for mommy not to yell at them but I had to remember they are toddlers.



We did 3 different crafts. First a monster face and a monster bag.
Concentration face
Doing the monster mash dance 
We decorated a pumpkin as a princess with a tiara
Monster parade

All her items
She is a little pro crafter, she can do so much on her own now!






We had a great time together!





No comments:

Post a Comment