We started out the morning coming out to decorations!
She started kicking balloons and Miss Grace fell down!
The Elf on the Shelf Start decorated the house.
I was SO excited for this. My dad used to always get us a goodybag on our birthday. A bag full of fun little stuff. It is something his dad did for him and we have always LOVED it. Blair started her morning with hers and she loved it too!
She got a ballerina tutu for dressup, this is her doing her ballet moves, haha
We went to the mall to go to Build-a-Bear. Blair chose the princess bear of course. She got to make it a heart and stuff it, wash it and dress it. She chose an Aurora dress of course.
She got to get chips, a cookie, and chocolate milk with her sandwich and watch with the movies!
Unfortunately her 3 year old attitude was at its best at the mall. After many many meltdowns I had to call it a day before she got to ride the carousel (it was really bad, I was not just being a mean mommy on her birthday). So when we got home and I asked her about the mall she said, "I didn't get to ride the carousel!" After all that fun she had she only remembers the bad part, typical.
Hanging out with her bear (which she named Nini by the way) on the stairs and we decided to give her a present.
She was thrilled! It was an Aurora dress. She matched with Nini
We had her close her eyes to get her next present (adorable right?)
It was a dress up closet for all her dresses. She didn't get it at first but then loved it.
She got a scooter from Nana. We took it for a stroll down to get the mail.
We met up with the family at John's Incredible Pizza for dinner. She got to ride rides, eat pizza and get more gifts, including the highly desired Belle dress she has had on her "list" for months!
It was a pretty special day for a very special girl!
What a great day for her! She's so lucky that you make her day so special! I love the look on her face when she got her new dress! Love, Mimi
ReplyDelete