Monday, December 16, 2013

Tangled up!

We had Blair's birthday party a little early this year, it was a Rapunzel "Tangled" theme and it was a blast.  We had it at a party location with a bounce house and play structure and it was pretty easy.  I got to make my decorations and everything like I enjoy but I didn't have to deal with it at my house and the kids had fun!

Blair had the coolest personalized shirt made for her by a friend's mom. She waited the whole first 10 minutes of her party for Olivia to arrive and then she was thrilled.

 Everyone had fun playing in the bounce house and on the slide. There was also air hockey and video games, I think the dad's had a great time too!






The decorations:



Blair put on her Rapunzel dress and hair for pizza time!



She thought it was strange to have everyone singing her happy birthday.  I had to secretly help her blow out the candles because she can't actually blow, haha!




The girl loves her cupcakes!

 She had a great time and I think the guests did too.  We went home and opened presents.  I'm glad we didn't open gifts in front of everyone because she wasn't the most gracious.  She loved to open, throw aside and go onto the next one!  I think one of our 3 year old goals needs to be gratitude!  She had fun seeing everything but she loved the cards the most!



 Princess dress and shoes went right on!

I haven't been able to hide her presents as much as in the past to open slowly but we have had some success.  Hopefully we can play slowly with them and her Christmas gifts to get a couple months of new toys.  She knows where the "present pile" is though!






















No comments:

Post a Comment