Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Pictures part 1

I actually took the girls to have their pictures done this year!  There was a good deal and I wanted some new backdrop action.  It was not easy but we got some cute stuff.

Blair loved her Christmas dress so much and couldn't wait to wear it at any time.  In fact when I told her she could wear it on Christmas Eve she jumped up and down, "I can wear it!  Best day EVER!!!!"

When we got to the studio the lady asked how old she was and Blair told her 3 and her birthday is December 11 and on and on.  So about 10 minutes later we walk back up again on our turn and the lady asked her again how old she was and she said, "I already told you that!" haha it was kind of snotty but she had a point!  It made me laugh a bit though because she is just growing up so much and knows what is going on around her more and more!








No comments:

Post a Comment