Nora was so happy to be able to be down cruising on things and crawling around.
Blair really loved to watch everything and I had to keep pushing her along to the next window. She didn't want to skip a single one.
Giant Octopus
Nora tried to chase the fish with her hand, it was very cute.
I think we got Blair to touch one thing, or at least put her hand in the water. Mommy had to be brave and touch stuff. At one point I fake touched and the aquarium lady gave me the "you are a terrible person" look, haha!
You could sit in a tunnel area and let the ocean waves crash over you. Blair thought this was fun if Mimi was there to hug her.
We liked the Jellyfish and after this we got to see a fish feeding too and Blair really liked that.
Nora fell asleep and had a nice cozy nap.
Blair picked out a Jellyfish from the store.
We finally found the Penguins.
Then we found the children's play area which was very cool. Blair had a lot of fun here playing in the water.
We found the Nemo fish too!
Once Nora woke up she got to playing...
We had lunch and Blair got to eat a whale cookie.
Back at the hotel for a rest something amazing happened! Nora took her first steps!
So the day before we left I took Blair to Old Navy to pick out a new dress for her photo shoot. She LOVES dresses so much that she was just beyond excited. She was walking around the store picking up every dress saying, "Oh I will look so stylish! Oh this would be stylish!" It was the funniest thing. I was worried we were going to have to get every dress in the place. So we picked one out and I told her it was for when we went to the beach on our vacation. Well the WHOLE time we are doing all these other fun things and all she can ever think about is, "when are we going to go to the beach, I want to wear my dress?" haha. She is so funny with her dresses and she was so excited when the time finally came.
After naptime we went to the beach for pictures. I wanted to do 3 year for Blair and 10 month for Nora. The light was bad, it was cold, it did not go as planned but there are still some cute ones. I'll save the pictures for Blair's photo post later (I am going to do some more). We did play in the sand and had fun though!
Nora was trying to do whatever she could to NEVER touch her feet to the sand.
Blair really loved playing in the sand and Daddy and Papa built a cool castle.
Leave it to dad to make her do it anyway. She did not want to move her new walking legs.
Please make it stop!!!
Happy family!
Happy Mimi and Papa!
Later the girls stayed with Mimi and Papa and Mommy and Daddy got to have a little date!
















No comments:
Post a Comment