Haha she was dancing here!
Nora was just so happy to have things to climb on and walk around
Sitting in and driving Cinderella's carriage, obviously a highlight for our little princess lover!
This is a long tunnel slide but it's really slow. Jason had to push Nora down it, he said he felt bad pushing a little baby but she loved it. We put her jacket on to give her a head cushion and it helped her slide too. It was fun to watch!
Blair had a great time on the crooked mile, she just wanted to go around again and again.
I love my girls!!!
Off to Funderland we went! Blair loved this ride last year and she did this year too. I think she rode it 3 times!
The teacups about did mom in!
She liked the roller coaster but I can definitely see her starting to be a little more afraid then she used to be. My favorite part was when we got up "high" on the coaster she gasped and said, "I can see the WHOLE WORLD from up here" and then started listing everything she could see "trees, cars, buildings" it was really cute!
Then we road the carousel... Blair likes to ride in the "coach" even though it doesn't move, haha
Why do I love this picture? Because that little girl is adorable and just steals my heart? Yeah that's nice but do you see that guy?! His smile looking at her LIT-erally makes me teary and fall in love with him more every time! How awesome a daddy is he? Seriously though, aren't they both just perfect!
I took Nora on the plane, it was probably a bit sketch because there was no door and the seat belt was questionable but we made it!
on the train
and the cars
Having fun watching Daddy and Blair ride the coaster
another ride with Blair on a horse this time!
It was a wonderful day and I think both girls had a blast, mommy sure did! We had a delicious dinner and cake with the family later too, a perfect birthday!


That looks like such a fun day! I'm so glad you had a nice birthday! Love you! Mom
ReplyDelete