Our first stop was the little old woman who lived in a... big shoe with a slide.
She likes to climb any fence that she can!
We tried out the horses on the carriage and then went inside.
Then Blair proclaimed, "I go pee pee" and we rushed out to run across the park to the bathroom. We made it!
Post bathroom run!
Another slide!
Up in the treehouse with daddy and then down the slide!
Crawling in the cheese.
She really liked this bunny to climb on. When I asked her about 4 days later what she liked at Fairytale Town this is what she remembered!
I don't think she quite gets the point of these cutout pictures yet, she just wanted to crawl through.
Driving the pirate ship!
Running around on the crooked mile. It is a raised cement path that goes up and down and around plants. She liked this one and I remember it as a kid too!
Since we only spent about an hour before we saw everything, we decided to head next door to Funderland too. It is a kid's amusement park with little rides. She started on the carousel.
She went alone on this little fishy ride. I didn't think she would like being alone but she was totally fine and having a great time. It made a little click-click sound as it went up and down and she started shuffling her shoulders back and forth to the beat. It was so cute!
Of course the train ride!
And the cars.
Then again, this big girl road the plane ride around and around all by herself!
What a fun day for your birthday! Love, Mimi
ReplyDelete