Oops, My bad, I forgot to do this for 6 weeks!
How
Far Along: 28 weeks. Today I had my appointment (everything was good) but they scheduled me for ALL of my remaining appointments! I couldn't believe it is coming that close to the end, I feel so unprepared! I almost started hyperventilating right there in the office!
Size
of baby: According to my weekly Kaiser emails, baby is about 14 in long and 2 lbs, getting big! I think mine might be more like 10 pounds though according to my weight gain *sheepish grin*
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Oh man, I said I would do it so here goes... 23 pounds! I guess I will gain the 48 again after all (I know from last time I did NOT slow at the end) I try to tell myself to be good but I just.can't.stop! Looking at my picture, my belly doesn't seem too much bigger but my face! Oh my!
Maternity
Clothes: I am already growing out of things with my belly sticking out the bottom... ugh!
Gender/Name: Blair is big on "baby sister" now and talks and gives hugs and kisses a lot. We have 2 name choices now and Monday's football game is a big night for us!
Movement:
She is a crazy mover! She moves a lot and really big alien movements happening already. Auntie Nicole has felt her a lot, she seems to always be in the right place at the right time.
What
I miss: Diet Pepsi hasn't been too bad lately but I am really missing not having to pee all the time and then running to the bathroom and not even going that much!
Cravings:
Still Cinnamon rolls and now French Toast too!
Symptoms:
The heartburn is definitely getting worse. The biggest symptom though is that I am having a lot of contractions and some are quite painful. At 24.5 weeks we actually had to take a trip to labor and delivery because I had 14 in 1 hour. It was scary but everything was ok. Before the nurse knew my situation she said, "you are in luck, you might get the 12/12/12 birthday!" I said, "NO! I don't want it, I am 24 weeks!" I am TRYING (I am terrible at it) to take it easy and drink lots of water to have them stop/be less.


You look great! She's growing perfectly! Nice job, Mommy! Love, Mimi
ReplyDeleteI LOVE feeling her!! That little girl is a mover! I can't wait to see if she looks like B or not and that beautiful moment when we hear her name!
ReplyDeleteAlso to help with the nursery!! I owe you lots of touch ups!