outside for a winter walk
Andy and Kimmy got her a train set for Christmas. She absolutely loves it and mostly it is the only thing she will play with all day. The good thing is that she enjoys putting it away to so all 100 pieces come out and go away at least 4 times per day.
rice box
New Years Eve she had the time of her life staying up late (10:30) playing with Michele.They cuddled for about 10 minutes of a movie, haha
double fisting it
I said to put 2 hands on it and this is what she came up with. Hey, I couldn't argue!
She still loves the ottoman slide and goes absolutely nuts over it!
Some crazy bedhead gave her devil horns!
Gluing on some beans and cheerios to letters. Then the dog ate one off the wall...
Carousel at the mall
Rocking her Elmo hat on her trike... tough chick!
Riding the train at Crazy Climbers for Jackson's birthday party. She love it there!
We made puppets. This is Mommy, Daddy, and Blair in order. Blair chose all the materials for each person, except I made that deep V on daddy :)
The trains like to go down the "hill"!
Blair came over to me and said, "Mommy, piggies have their favorite train!" I looked down and the floor and saw that she had picked a matching color train for each pig! I am raising a child genius I tell you!
Daddy rocks at playing babies, he can handle 2 babies AND Blair!
another day on the trike
walking with her baby on her backpack
She's getting o big and she seems so content and happy most of the time! Good job Mommy and Daddy! Love, Mimi
ReplyDelete