Snow day started our family weekend-o-fun! That is what I wanted for my birthday. We thought about taking a family vacation for the long weekend to San Diego but ended up deciding just to do a few family activities together. I just love to see her have fun doing new things and that is how I wanted to spend the weekend.
She was not scared at all. Right from her first ride down the hill she wanted to go "again!"
Daddy started having her go on her own. We just went to a place off Nyack road... the first place we could find so the drive wasn't bad. It just had small hills but that was perfect for us!
She was such a trooper the whole day. She never complained about all the bulky gear or being cold. She climbed the hill by herself and walked all over the place. What a big girl!
Mommy of course couldn't join in the sledding fun. I did spin her on this saucer just to try to get her to cuddle and have a little fun with me! I also pulled her around on the saucer a bit too.
She quickly found her favorite task was just to collect chunks of snow. The mittens she had on were kind of strange so she had no thumbs or anything so she just squished them between her hands and dropped them in the saucer. She loved it!
Daddy tried to find a bigger hill but it still wasn't anything too thrilling. This was probably the only time he had to carry her up, I was so proud of her!
We had some snacks and later lunch in the back of the car. She must have burned a lot of energy because she actually requested that we go eat!
We asked Blair to give him a hug and she really went for it!
A nice family photo and a silly one!
Then dad taught Blair that it was fun to assault Frosty!
"Hey Mom! What's going on it that camera?"
She couldn't be any cuter!
Wrestling with Daddy! One of her favorite things to do anywhere!
She decided it was really fun to just slide down on her bum on the snow banks. She loved doing it over and over!
We had a very fun day together. I thought she would be exhausted but she ended up not taking a nap. This was the first day she really explored her room and she decided to bring all her underwear out of her drawers and to bed with her. Pretty funny (except not)!









































No comments:
Post a Comment