Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 4

Blair and Nora went on a trip to mini golf with the Caballeros.  Blair and Jackson took these adorable photos when I guess Blair went in for the kiss!  I better keep my eye on her!
 Nora and Grant hung out in the stroller for a bit and then played with the golf holes.
 

 Later that day Nora was playing so cute in her chair I just had to snap a few pictures.  She is more into little people now to make them stand up and play in the houses and cars and such.

 We went outside to play in the water.  The girls loved it!
 a bucket of water with some toys makes for so much fun.

 We changed to go to Red Robin for dinner.


 We went to Target and the girls sat in the big kid cart together, they loved it.
 They were just having a ball together screaming and playing and tickling each other.  Blair kept giving Nora kisses.  Just too cute.

 During special time Blair requested that we make a picture of Noa (Andy and Kimmy's new baby) and it turned out so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment