They're upside down but we made these pictures to send to Nana and Great Grandma for mothers day.
Blair was so loving to me and told me how much she liked my "gown" and just kept hugging my legs while I got ready. This is so sweet to look down to.We started the day with lunch with Andy, Kimmy and Noa at Woodcreek Country Club.
Next Blair and I went to have our first Mommy-Daughter mani/pedi and it was SOOOO FUN! Blair was in love with it and just kept saying "thank you" and "oh that feels so nice" to the lady working on her and the lady and everyone in there just thought she was the cutest thing ever. She would giggle when it tickled which was so cute. I was SO proud of how sweet she was and how good her behavior was, it was a pretty amazing experience.
Relaxing while drying
We went to Mimi and Papa's house for dinner and it was awesome. This is what Blair made for me when her and Papa went to Home Depot for the kids clinic day.
The girls were happy to have ice cream... evidently Nora already knew how to use a cone because Mimi has been giving them to her! haha... busted Mimi!
oh now I see why Mimi likes it!
No comments:
Post a Comment