Thursday, May 29, 2014

Phone Dump


 at the library

Bathtub paints got a bit messy... and they also stained skin... oops!



 Watching the bobcat during backyard construction.  The kids loved watching!



Stylish!

 Stringing Easter eggs to make a banner.  She did so good at stringing them through!

 Blair got to hold baby Noa and she was IN LOVE.  She just kept saying, "she's so CUTE!" and she asks about her all the time now.  She held her for a long time too, she wouldn't let me have her!


Nightime crafts for special time.
 Blair wrote her name for the first time on May 12 with just the help of a few dots.  It is so much fun to see her progress.

Blair and almost the whole family came down with the plague in late March.  It was SO awful and kept Blair down a long time.  She was a trooper though.  Daddy was bad too.  Somehow I was spared and Nora was mostly spared but she definitely wasn't feeling her best.
 Nora is enjoying riding on the towel after bath time!
 I cant help but love my little sleeping angels.
 Nora is really starting to enjoy playing with little people.  She likes to stand them up in the house or castle or whatever it is.

 She's learning to use a spoon and is actually quite good at it!

 Daddy throws her SO high!  It scares me!


 Putting puff balls in canisters is what I have her do when I work in the kitchen.  She has her own cabinet to play in.
 Post night milk drunk for one of our last times.  Nora quit nursing on me at about 13.5 months by sticking her tongue out and spitting at me!  Ok, I will take that as a sign!

 A busy girl!



 She was being evil and going through this gate when I told her not to.

Playing with beans and the construction tractors is more fun if you sit IN the tray of beans!



Here she is another time of doing what I tell her not to do!  She loves to play on the stairs and she will spot this open gate from a mile away and run over so fast to try to get in.

 poop face... I couldn't resist.

Blair was gone and Nora got to play with the amulet by herself.  We had fun playing whatever Nora wanted.


1 comment:

  1. Such cute and funny pictures! Cracks me up! Mimi

    ReplyDelete