feeding the fish
she's so adorable
Pony rides... same face as the farm camp!
but then! oh how adorable that smile is! She loved it and was NOT happy to be done!
She is so beautiful!
Picnic lunch by the pond
Running and playing in the grass. The kids had fun just chasing and having free reign.
The Conn family had left at this point but here is the worst group shot ever. Blair refused to look because of the sun.
Nora loved this thing and got so possessive that I actually had to take her away crying becasue she was pushing anyone who got near it!
Haha... I love how she is sitting here... "They see me rollin', they hatin'..."
We tried to find a you pick apple place for the kids to pick apples but because of the drought they were all out. We saved it from tears by making a big deal about "picking WHATEVER apple you want from this COOL box of TONS of apples!!!" and it worked...
After apple snack they started playing in the orchard. They were having so much fun just exploring that we ended up just sitting and hanging out for almost an hour. Very relaxing!
I caught Nora in fall! She's tough, got right back up.
hide and seek... so cute!
not our best... but this is the best we got...which is sad
exchanging flowers
climbing trees
the toupee
they were all sitting down the hill from us playing together like this, it was adorable.
I pretended I had a cool leaf to make them look... it was just a random leaf... haha, mean mommy
We had such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment