Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Farm Camp

We went with my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group to a farm camp.  It is at a persons house and she runs little tours for groups of kids.  It was SO much fun.  Jackson and Grant were with us too.




 Nora ran right up to the chickens, no fear!  She really seems to love animals.
 Blair really wanted them to eat out of her hand.  The kids were looking for the bunny.


 There's an egg!
 They got to paint toy horses.



 
They both loved feeding carrots to the horse.  Nora threw a little mini tantrum when we had to walk away!





Next was a chance to ride the horse.  Blair had a HUGE smile, she loved it so much.  The lady, Miss Carrie said Blair told her while she was riding... "I'm really good at this!" haha!




 Nora got to sit but not ride.  This face makes me die laughing...
 she liked it though and cried when she had to get off and said more

They also both loved brushing the horse... I was like, "ok let's go do something new" but they wanted to stay.



 They even had a zip line... seriously this place was so cool!
Blair got 4 turns and by the end she was doing it almost by herself!  they loved it!

 Trampoline time!







 They didn't want to (and really neither did I) but it was time to go!  We will definitely be back!




1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome! I want to be a kid and go there!

    ReplyDelete