Nor
Nora copying Blair after the bath and cuddling with her towel.
While taking pictures of Hunter they decided to play on the log, Nora wanted to join, she thinks she is so big!Nora is very interested in the potty lately so we got the little one down. They were so cute sitting together
Fun times playing at Target
The girls doing my hair.
They played together on a puzzle for like 45 seconds! haha
cuties at a fun park
Blair's idea so that she could ride with Nora. She was so excited and said "see Daddy, I told you it would work"
Playing with baby Noa
Gymnastics
What happens when you tell her No
She found a rouge paci from her baby days and had fun chewing on it for a while.
She loves to sit and look at books and is even starting to let us read some.
Trouble makers... you can't turn around for 2 seconds and they color each others bellies and the floor!
Nora loves underwear so I gave her a pair to entertain her while I did my makeup
"Mommy take a picture of me, now take a picture of me bowing"
Trip to the dentist, she was brave!
I taught her how to draw these three different Flowes and she made this garden picture, I was so proud!
More crafts, she wants them ALL the time.
If I have Blair play Doc McStuffins then I get to lay down and close my eyes to rest.
Such cute pictures!
ReplyDelete