The coolest family ever!
The family went along with my crazy, nerdy idea and we were ALL superheros for Halloween. We all had different ones and made superhero names!
Mimi: Cat Mimi
Papa: Captain Papa
Great Grandma: Silver Surfer Grandma
Nicole: Storm Mommy
Jen: Iron Mama
Graham: Spider Graham
Miles: Flash Miles
Daddy: Hulk Daddy
Mommy: Super Mommy
Blair: Wonder Blair
Nora: Bat Nora (This all started because of her and how she has gone around the house on her plasma car singing "na na na na na na Bat Nora!"
Janae: Aqua Auntie
Nick: Wolvernick
Uncle Donald: Uncle Green Lantern
That is right, 14 Superheros! We almost ran out! I vinyl-ed everyone's names on the back of their cape/shirt too. Since we all looked so cool and I was so excited I asked a friend to do a superhero photo-shoot for us and am SO glad we did. It was fun and I LOVE the pictures so much, definitely something to cherish.
I love these pictures!
ReplyDelete