Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Mimi and Papa came over early to cook throughout the day and just hang out together.  It was great to just relax all day long and have everyone cooking in the kitchen.  The Aunties and Graham and Miles stopped by early and later but didn't have dinner with us.  We got a surprise with Donnie coming too and Blair LOVED that.  They play so well together.

We made a thankful tree earlier in November and it was full of wonderful blessings by Thanksgiving.  Blair loved to add leaves and we all added them when we thought of things.  On Thanksgiving when we were cooking together (which she loved helping out) she whispered to me, "Mom, I am so thankful to get to cook with you, I love you... can I add that to a leaf on the tree?"  Such a sweet girl.  Nora doesn't fully understand what thankful means so I ask what she loves and one time she said "Auntie Do Do, Nammy and Baby Miosh" and another time she said "box" (Jason had a giant box they were playing in."

We got some time to play outside and Blair showed off her bike riding.  I made the girls some custom Thanksgiving shirts and I love how they turned out.  I also love the way Blair posed for the picture with a little leg pop... that girl!

Dinner was wonderful and we couldn't have asked for a better day!











No comments:

Post a Comment