Saturday, November 28, 2015

Nora's big girl room

We have had Nora's room done for a while but I keep forgetting to take pictures.  She moved to a big girl bed in August.  She was so excited to do it and she loves to show people her room.  Even if you have seen it before she will take you up to see it.  She wants everyone to see her "bid durl bed"

We bought the bed at ikea, it is supposed to be a bunk but you can turn it over for the canopy and then Mimi helped me to make the canopy part.  I repainted her Nora letters and made the banner and artwork for her wall.  We kept her same furniture since the white is perfect with the bed and bedding.

I love how it turned out, I think it is really sweet.

She has done great in her room now.  We are 3 months in with no problems.  She stays in there until her clock is yellow and then yells for us to get her.  Sometimes if she wants when it turns yellow she comes to the door and waits at the gate at her door for us.  I love this good little sleeper!  I was nervous as I always talk about her feisty personality but she is a good listener and her love of sleep helps too!








No comments:

Post a Comment