- She has become much more persistent and hard working. She hasn't always given up super easy but she would get frustrated and upset when things weren't working on. She is much more willing to try hard now and values her work. She will often say things like "mom I did so great on that because I kept working hard and trying." This has helped her learn to start reading, riding a bike and being generally really strong and able to do some pretty big kid things! She will work on things like ball-throwing with dad now because she wants to be better and her attention span can handle it.
- She is still very sensitive, maybe even more so now. She cares a lot about what we think and we talk about kindness so much and she tries so hard. When she makes mistakes she gets really upset to get in trouble. It is so sweet of her, also very hard to watch but I love that she is learning her lessons and knows to stop and control her words and actions. When she gets in trouble sometimes she just runs to her room and cries and the other day she said "I'm upset at myself" She knows when to say nice things to people all on her own and she thinks of others and helping them out. She has really grown into a very kind and thoughtful little girl and is very grateful of her blessings.
- Blair loves to love. She snuggles, she gives kisses and she doesn't let a day go by without saying "__________, I love you" to her people. She cares for her sister and her dogs and she misses her family when she hasn't seen them.
- She loves to help with her sister, housework (most of the time), cooking, and crafting. I love to see her volunteer or ask to help!
- She loves ballet and gymnastics and any activities she can go to. She is still an out-and-about girl who loves to be with people and doing things.
- She loves to be home still and watch TV and do crafts and coloring. She can sit and color for hours on her own, it is amazing her patience level!
- Her favorite color is still yellow!
- She spends her rest time during the day coloring. She can never get enough of crafts, Mama's girl!
- She is doing wonderfully at school. Her teacher said she is a "model student" and she is well ahead of what she needs to know. She just loves to learn and I like to encourage that as much as we can. She can read some books with us now using some sight words, some sounding out, and pictures to help her know the context.
- She still has her sassy attitude that pops out but she really has it in check now and knows its not the right thing to do. She can be reasoned with too!
- She loves pictures now, she has a natural poses that just cracks us up.
- She is a sponge and picks up so much about the world around her, it is indescribable and also Jason and I have to be more careful about how we act and what we say.
- She is 45.25 in and 45 pounds.
Daddy and I adore her and we just couldn't ask for anything more. We just wish we could pause this year because it has been so much fun and we just love all the aspects of her personality so much. I am so so proud of who she has already become and while I look forward to seeing what she can do, I just don't want it to happen yet. You make our lives amazing Miss B!
No comments:
Post a Comment