Friday, December 11, 2015

Ice Skating

We had a great time Ice Skating.  Blair had really been looking forward to it and waiting and hoping that it would be in her Advent calendar.  I could barely say have fun before she was off and skating on her own.  She would run and slide and hold on to her bar.  She loved it.  She kept falling a lot and later said her bum hurt but she never cried or whined or quit!  Nora was ready to go too, I skated with her thinking she needed me but then when I was helping another friend she took off on her own.  She still preferred someone to help her push it but she was going around on her own too.  They loved it!  After about 20 minutes Nora was done and Blair went the full 30 minutes that we had rented the bar but would have gone longer.  It was a great night, pretty warm outside and the kids all had fun together.  They played on the park and ate dinner together too!

















No comments:

Post a Comment