Saturday, December 19, 2015
Blair's Rainbow 5th Birthday Party
Blair had discussed since after her 4th birthday that her next party would be a rainbow party. I told her we would wait for the time to come around. She went through a few other ideas but we came back to rainbow and we decided to have it at home to do crafts and games! It was really fun and while we were decorating the "sky table" where the kids would sit Blair said "Mom, you think of everything!" and it melted my heart. We had a throwing game, pin the cloud on the rainbow (Blair's request!) and a pinata along with two crafts. In addition to the usual friends she had friends Henry and Aubrey from school. The had pizza and she even opened gifts with everyone watching this year. I was nervous but she did awesome and looked everyone in the eye to say thank you! I think she had a really great time and it was cute when we were singing to her she was just so still and then blew out the candle really quick, I think she was nervous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment