Nora and I were out one day and had time to kill before story time. I took her for hot chocolate too. She just kept smiling after every sip and was so adorable!
Monday, December 28, 2015
Starbucks dates!
I took Blair to do her Christmas shopping at the dollar store. We counted out $20 in quarters from her piggy bank and she exchanged it for cash from Daddy. She loved picking out presets and I love to watch her. She would walk down the aisles and say "hmmmm who do I have that would like this?" After we finished I took her to Starbucks to get hot chocolate. She was SO excited about this. She loved it, after every sip she would say "mmmmm...ahhhhh" and she just kept hugging me all day saying "mommy I love you and I love spending time with you"
Nora and I were out one day and had time to kill before story time. I took her for hot chocolate too. She just kept smiling after every sip and was so adorable!
Nora and I were out one day and had time to kill before story time. I took her for hot chocolate too. She just kept smiling after every sip and was so adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment