Saturday, October 16, 2010

32 Weeks!

I am a day late but yesterday (Friday the 15th) I hit 32 weeks.  Here is a little pregnancy poll I found on another blog to give some information.

How Far Along: 32 Weeks!  The doctor said at my appointment this week, “this is when us doctors breathe a sigh of relief, you can have the baby now.”  Jason and I both thought that was a really strange comment!  She needs to bake a little longer!
Size of baby: A honeydew melon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: since you would never ask a non pregnant woman how much she gained, I am not sure why this question seems so appropriate for people to think they can ask.
Maternity Clothes: Starting to grow out of some shirts! 
Gender: Please let those 2 ultrasounds be right… I have a backup plan in case it is a boy though!  Everyone has a job to do so that we can come home to a boy nursery and boy clothes, I am a bit paranoid.
Movement: oh yes, she is a mover and a shaker.  I don’t even do kick counts because she always moves enough I don’t have to lie down and wait for them.
What I miss: Diet Pepsi… This is the one thing I still can’t get over not drinking.  I take a sip every time Jason gets a fountain soda and it is like crack!
Cravings: I still don’t have any particular cravings.  Fruit has been at the top of my list the whole pregnancy though, it always sounds good.
Symptoms: My back pain has increased significantly this week.  I am now wearing a belly support band and am hoping that helps soon.
Best Moment this week: Hitting 32 weeks made it seem like I am so close.  Although the doctor’s comment was kind of strange for her to make, Jason and I were both thinking the same thing about being at a point where we don’t have to worry as much.

Now I want to post a picture but I am not dressed yet so I am cheating and posting last week’s picture, 31 weeks.  Today is my first baby shower and I am so excited!  I will post next week about that!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Look at that CUTE BELLY! You are just adorable Danielle! So glad 32 weeks is here, you're doing a great job, keep it up! Only 8 more to go! Can't wait to see you tonight!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when you were only 8 weeks pregnant and you had 32 weeks to go? That was forever ago; I hope you enjoyed your baby shower! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this post!!!! More of these please! ~Auntie Nicole

    ReplyDelete