Friday, October 29, 2010

34 Weeks and the alien video!

A sneak peek from my maternity photos at 33 weeks 2 days



How Far Along: 34 Weeks!  The doctor will no longer stop labor if I went into it on my own! But, she would automatically have to go to the NICU so we still aren't ready to see her precious face!
Size of baby: A Pineapple!  Ouch, good things it isn't time for her to come out now, haha!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have given up and quit weighing myself
Maternity Clothes: Still the same stuff, I actually acquired quite the wardrobe over the course of the 8 months.  A lot of it is just regular clothes though so I will continue to wear them.   
Gender: So at one of our classes this week with about 15 couples, we were the ONLY ones who were having a girl!  I am really freaked out, this is bad karma!
Movement: She is still moving like crazy, it kind of hurts a lot when she pokes out.  See the videos!
What I miss: Diet Pepsi, still!
Cravings: still none, I mean I always want tasty treats but that is not unique to pregnancy for me!
Symptoms: My back pain has not been bad this week, lets keep our fingers crossed for that to continue!
Best Moment this week: We had 2 classes this week and every time it just makes if feel more real, we can't wait!  Also, having the baby showers these last 2 weeks has been so much fun and we have lots to do now to prepare!
Without further ado I would like to introduce you to, the alien!

Sorry this is split into 2 videos but they are actually in a row.  I FINALLY caught the little bugger with her rolls, pokes, and kicks!




I am so glad I finally caught it.  I enjoy watching and feeling her so much and she is quite the little mover still!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Only 6 weeks left! I can't wait to see more maternity pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her go!!!! She moves so much!! Glad you finally got it on video! ~Auntie Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and that pic is Super cute! You look GREAT! ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete