I have always loved pregnant bellies... I am one of those people who gawks at pregnant women in the store and everything (but I have NEVER just touched one FYI). It is really strange now that I feel people staring at me, Jason calls me a piece of meat but I figure hey, I doubt people watched me walk across the room before so have at it! Maybe I will stop in the middle of the restaurant, lift up my shirt and have Jason sing "Shake that thing" a la the Carl's Junior commercial (see here). In case you are wondering why I have that idea it is because we regularly do this in our own home and even took a picture of it the other day which you will see in my next maternity pictures post(oh the suspense you must feel). You aren't shocked I am sure, our poor daughter is going to be so embarrassed of us!
Anyway, back to the point: I have loved taking maternity photos too, I just find pregnancy beautiful. But for some reason, when it came to me, I didn't really know if I wanted to take any or not. At the *gentle* urging of mostly my mother but some others too, I decided I would do it but I wasn't paying anyone too. So we started with some outdoor shots. We went up to Apple Hill and my wonderful dad shot these for us... he did a great job! These were taken at 30 weeks 2 days.
These ones are when we were trying to get in new positions. Let's just say Jason really isn't very flexible and I am not the most mobile right now. I love how he makes me laugh!
You can see the rest on my photography website dmartling.zenfolio.com under the D maternity 30 gallery with password: applehill










I love the pictures and your Dad loved taking them! I love pregnant bellies too; just not my own! Mom
ReplyDelete