Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WARNING: Bare belly ahead!

After our casual maternity photos we did outdoors at Apple Hill, we decided to do some "studio" portraits as well.  I use the term loosely since it is in our family room but hey, I have taken a LOT of pictures for people here and it works out pretty good.  Janae was kind enough to come over to take the ones of Jason and I and Jason took the individual ones of me.  The both did great!  I guess I will have to take on Janae, Jason and Dad into my photography business as my assistants!

Here are a few of just mommy:











We took this one in hopes of submitting it to http://www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com/ because they have a great maternity photos section!  Here is my personal favorite!

Here are mommy and daddy!





And here are two funny ones.  One is the "shake that thing" I referenced in a previous post.





You can see all of them at dmartling.zenfolio.com in the D Maternity 33 gallery with password week33

2 comments:

  1. I love them all, the "shake that thing" ones made me laugh! You look beautiful and Jason has held up pretty well too! Love, Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great, the commentary is priceless. Thanks for sharing this part of the journey with us. ~Candice

    ReplyDelete