These cupcakes were so adorable and I wish I had gotten a better picture of them! They had pretzels made into butterfly wings, they were just amazing looking!
Janice got me a personalized blanket that says "baby wildcat" so that is fun for her to have her first Whitney gear! Lona handmade (knitted or crocheted) a blanket as well. I also got an umbrella stroller which I have heard are the best because they are so portable. Plus lots of other goodies too!
It was really nice to have everyone come after work and hang out and have some fun. We played a match the baby picture to a celebrity and what white powder is in the bag game. We tried to play the shape sorter game blindfolded (you know the toy where babies try to fit the right shape in the hole) but not many people wanted to do it.
Here are some of my coworkers!
Coming soon... the nursery tour!!!
Coming soon... the nursery tour!!!
How cute! Love the butterfly theme!! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete