- Blair started staying home with Daddy while mom goes to work. She is doing great and so is Jason. When I get home from work she usually wants to nurse and sleep on my for a few hours and then plays later. I love my weekend time with her.
- Her sleep is great right now! I know there will be rocky times so we are thankful right now that she either sleeps 8-9 hours and wakes up when I wake up for work to eat or she only wakes up once in the night to eat which I can totally deal with. She goes to sleep for both naps and nighttime well (hopefully I didn't jinx us) but she doesn't sleep very long for her naps. Hopefully she starts taking longer naps so Jason can get more work done.
- Her strength has changed so much. She can pretty much hold her head all on her own and can move her body so much more now and more deliberately. She rolled over this month and she loves to stand all the time, she just thinks she is such a big girl!
- We had to go buy her some more clothes in 6 and 9 months to get her through the rest of the winter until she can wear her (extremely adorable) spring and summer wardrobe. She is so tall and she certainly doesn't look like she is missing a meal.
- Her intelligence is obviously so advanced (hehe). We are noticing so much more that she is really focusing and understanding what she is looking at. Whether it be us or a toy, she loves to see faces and her smiles come so easily now as she loves to play!
Without further ado... her 3 month pictures! I realize I MIGHT be biased but I think she has the prettiest eyes in the whole world!








Oh My Gosh, these are SOOOOO cute! I absolutly love the close up with the 3 month stickers. It is now my new wallpaper on my computer!!
ReplyDeleteBlair we are loving all the smiles and now the giggles and seeing your little personality blossom!!
I agree with Auntie Nicole! And picture #4 is now our at-home pc wallpaper! Blair, your Auntie's (and everyone else) just can't get enough of you!!
ReplyDeleteI had such a nice time with Blair today; hopefully Daddy got work done and enjoyed hearing some laughter! ~ Auntie Jen
There are so many cute pictures I can't pick a favorite; Blair you are just so cute we all want to squeeze you! Love all the smiles and your beautiful blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say..... Blair is sooo fun!
ReplyDelete