Tonight I was just about to give Blair her bath and decided to have a short bit of tummy time. She was really happy looking at a book and smiling and she pushed herself a little up and I helped her the rest of the way. When I put her back on her tummy, she did it again on her own! We ran around like crazy to get the camera, in the meantime she did it again.
We put out a blanket on the floor... she was on the ottoman before, not really safe for rollover practice... and stupid mommy missed the next THREE rollovers with the video camera! Finally I gave it to Jason and she was kind of upset at that point and tired so she is a little fussy but here she is in her debut!
I can't believe how she is growing so quick! We are so proud but it makes me sad too. Jason said, man I guess I have to watch her more now... umm, how closely were you watching her before? Should I be worried? haha!







Yeah Blair!!! How exciting :D
ReplyDeleteSuch a big girl! And so advanced for her age!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Look at her gooooo! I can't believe it! What a smart girl!!! ~Auntie Nicole
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! I can't believe how much she's growing! Makes an auntie proud :)
ReplyDelete