Ringo!: Ringo was the first toy we named. He rings when he shakes and is often found singing "and Ringo was his name-oh"
Blair in her bouncy seat: She really likes to sit in this up on the table and watch us dance in front of her with toys. Today I pinned on some of her friends while I did the dishes and she cooed and smiled at them the whole time.
Susy: Susy is a pink pig but not really Blair's favorite (sorry suz). She did give her some good smiles today so maybe she will start to like her more.
Helga the cow: She likes Helga I think because she is black and white, I have noticed Blair really likes the black and white contrast on anything.
Charlie: Charlie is a new monkey finger puppet we bought last weekend. She really likes him and gives him lots of smiles. I think it is a nice simple face for her to concentrate on. He likes to sing "Where is Charlie" to the tune of "Where is thumbkin"
Charlie has a sister finger puppet, her name is Juliet. Unfortunately Juliet is out of commission right now (this is her in the hamper) due to being confiscated from a certain small black dog's mouth late last night. I saw Penny running past me frantically (her usual sign of mischief) and I screamed "Jason, Penny has Juliet!"
![]() |















I love this post! The pictures are just adorable and I love how they show her little personality!
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to see her react to the little faces and laugh.
ReplyDeleteI giggled at the little penny theft!
It's too bad her best buddy Sophie that Grammy got her didn't make this post! :)
ReplyDeleteOh poor Juliet!! Love this post, her toys are so fun! The smiles are priceless of course and I love all the little sounds she makes at them!!
ReplyDelete