I cried on Sunday night and I cried this morning because who would want to leave this:
The day wasn't that bad, it went by quickly as I expected since I am go go go at work. Pumping was not too much fun but it is only 13 weeks before summer! The kids were nice and seemed happy to have me back (at least some of them) and I do love my job but it was so hard to not see my baby! I just don't want to miss things with her and I want her to have happy memories of me so it is hard to be away. When I got home she cried which I of course assumed she hated me but then she nursed and slept on me and then nursed again so I guess she just wanted the comfort of mama. She finally woke up and we had a great night playing, she was really not fussy at all and so cute. She does the cutest thing in the car, she looks up at the lights in there and she coos and smiles at them! It is like she thinks its the mother ship or something. We went to Panera for dinner and she just loves to be out in the world, our little social butterfly. We had another first too, our first change on the diaper changer in a public bathroom!
It seems like she had a good day with dad at home too and dad seemed to have a good day as well so we are happy at the Martling house!
happy time playing
dad "dressed" me
I can't even believe how much I love her... everyday it is more!


This post made me sad and then happy! I'm glad the Martling household is happy!
ReplyDelete