Although Blair has been to the mall with Jason and I before, they have been quick trips to get something in particular, not a browsing session. On Saturday, Blair got to take her first real shopping trip with Grammy and I to Arden Fair Mall. We talked to her about all the things she needs to learn: fashion before comfort, tell daddy everything was on sale, and sometimes you will just have to wear spanx with certain outfits.
Here we are going in with Grammy happily pushing the stroller:
Blair was so good the whole time... I knew she would be a natural. She hung out in the stroller sleeping or just looking around the whole time. Here she is in the dressing room:
We went over to some friends house that night and she was a little fussy but went to sleep well while we hung out as long as mommy could stay awake... 9:30!!!
On Sunday she got to hang out with lots of her fans for Superbowl and she was so happy all day! She didn't really even have her fussy night time.
It was busy but we like it that way!
All last week she slept for over 5 hours for her first stretch of sleep and almost 7 the last two nights! This makes a happy mommy!!!
Grammy Tammy looks great! Blair was very happy all weekend and I'm so glad we finally got to see her now that everyone is starting to get well! I just love pic #3!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the sleeping Blair Bear, keep it up! ;) ~ Auntie Jen
PS. Auntie Jen's brother thought you were "so beautiful" and he was happy he got to see you in person!
Yes, we are very happy that we finally got to see her after almost 2 weeks!!! I almost died a couple times!
ReplyDeleteAnd also glad that she is sleeping longer stretches, good job honey!!! Happy Mommy is a good thing!
I am thinking Thurs. after work might be a Martling visit if your night is free! :) Auntie Nicole wants some more smiles!
Papa and I had a great time Friday night with little Blair; it was so fun to just sit and watch her sleep peacefully. Grammy really enjoyed the shopping; its one of the things she does best! :) Love Grammy!
ReplyDeleteThis was a good week end for BBT. I really had fun talking to her, of course I think mommy was just a little spooked with the multiples coming out, but she will get over it right Blair?!!
ReplyDeleteOh and another shopaholic being groomed??? REALLY?!!
Papa :)
Shopaholic....it's in the blood....shopping for shoes especially! You GO Blair!
ReplyDeleteAunt Debbie