Jason and I both remember going to pizza on Friday nights as kids and playing with our friends at the video games (or sticker machines). We took Granny to Pizza on Friday night and the place was packed with kids playing around and having a great time. Blair was so good, she sat in the booth and looked around and eventually just fell asleep! It is fun to be able to take her out when she is so happy. I mastered the art of the one handed eat while she sat on my lap the whole time.
No big deal... we fed her a breadstick
happy sleeper
Looks like a good time was had by all...p.s. I think she may be too young for breadsticks! :)
ReplyDeleteAwe, pizza night! How fun and what a good little Blair Bear! ;) I forsee a Starbucks trip in the near future! ~ Auntie Jen
ReplyDelete