Blair held a rattle for the first time today! I opened up her hand and she grasped on for quite a while. She was shaking it, although just because she was moving her arms, she didn't really know what she was doing. It was pretty cute though, it is fun to play with her! We also read two books and she sat through both of them and stared at the colors on the pages! She is more smiley and makes more sounds every day!
Sooooo cool! Her first toy! So awesome! Amazing how she's changed in two short months...
ReplyDeleteAww so cute!! She is learning so quick it will be fun to see other new firsts :)
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine how these sweet new things make you guys feel, I'm sure it's just priceless! I love that you're capturing and sharing all of these with all of us. I really enjoy hearing all about it. ~ Auntie Jen
ReplyDelete