I have been using Pandora radio on my iphone where you can just put in a song you like (we put in "Wheels on the Bus") and then it plays other songs like it.
Some of our favorites are:
-Wheels on the Bus
-Hokey Pokey
-Itsy Bitsy Spider
-ABCs
-There's a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea
-Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
I like to sing and make movements with my hands for her and she is getting better and better at following them and smiling for me. We usually do this at least twice a day with mom and once a day with dad... I am not sure if she actually likes it or her parents just like to do it ;)
Here is a recent session:
See how happy she looks! HAHA
There we go... now she is liking it!
oh mom! Always kissin' on me!
Blair: "This lady is crazy... Help me!"
Now here is dad doing the Hokey Pokey with her... sorry they are blurry but these are iphone pics and he was moving to quick.










So funny! Danielle I will vouch for you with Simon!! Love the smiley pic and the hokey pokey made me giggle! Blair is such a lucky girl to have such good parents!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! You guys are too funny! LOVE LOVE LOVE her face on #3 especially!! And way to go dancing daddy!!
ReplyDelete