I did take her 2 month pictures (the ones with the 2 onesie) on her actual 2 month birthday but her dress pictures had to wait since she was feeling so crummy. Today seems to be the first day that she isn't coughing so we hope her first cold is behind her.
Here are some of the things we loved in her second month:
- Blair you were so much more alert this month. We were able to see your beautiful eyes and even play with you. As you can see from some posts, we loved to sing and play. Your eyes have gotten so big and they are a beautiful blue color.
- You started to smile purposefully and they still make us melt every time. You can get so smiley while we play with you. You have different smiles:
you have an adorable coy smile out just one side of your mouth that I just love but I don't have a picture of it. It is your little personality shining through toying with my emotions when I am trying to get you to have a big smile.
- You make such adorable coos and sounds now. You even play with mom cooing back and forth at each other and you make the cutest little face when you do it with your lips pursed like this:
general contentness
big laughing smile
- Dad has loved feeding you now. You look so cute and happy sitting on his lap with the bottle and you have done pretty well going back and forth with nursing and bottles. We will see how you do when I go back to work.
- Sleep! You are sleeping on your first stretch of sleep for usually 6-8 hours. This makes mom especially so happy! Thank you sweet thing!
Here you are at 2 months, you are growing so big and we just love you more every day!








OHHHH MYYYY GOSSSSHHH!! That dress is SO cute!!! and I LOVE the profile pic!! Simply Adorable!
ReplyDeleteWe are lovin all the smiles and coo's miss Blair! Keep em comin!
~Auntie Nicole
Oh my goodness this post just made Grammy cry at work! So cute and the pictures showed so much personality!! Love you, little 2 month old big girl!
ReplyDeleteOh Blair, you're so beautiful! You really make your outfits, I just can't say it enough! I can't believe these 2 months of Auntie bliss has flown by so quickly, slow down wouldja! ;) ~ Auntie Jen
ReplyDelete