As I mentioned in her 2 month update, Blair is making all sorts of new noises and coos lately and it is so cute. Here are a few videos of some of her sounds and smiles.
Noises
Smiles
Crazy mom and dad... with a little treat for you around 55 seconds :)
I love the litte sounds and the beautiful smiles! Thanks for the extra little surprise on the third video; the embarassment of your child has already started! Way to go! Thats what all us parents strive for...
ReplyDeleteJust saying that smiles video made my day so much better she's the cutest freaking thing I've ever seen! And Jason you are the ultimate goober! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Janae
The videos of Blair are adorable!!! You guys how ever are a little scary!!
ReplyDeleteLOL they are sooo cute
hahaha these are great! She will definitely thank you for #3 later!! ;) ~ Auntie Jen
ReplyDeletePS - you're running circles around us on the posting, good job!