Sunday, February 13, 2011

2 Month Doctor Checkup

Blair went to her two month checkup on  Friday, her exact two month birthday.  I was not happy to go at all because I didn't want her to get her shots :(  She had a great checkup and is right on track with all her development and she is growing like a weed.

Weight: 12 pounds 8 ounces This puts her in the 89th percentile for her age.  Here is her growth on the chart, you can see her little x's are moving right up along the curve perfectly!


Height: We have a little giant, measuring in at 24.5 inches.  As you can see on the chart, she is WAY above the 95th percentile curve.  Jason obviously was super happy about this and is planning her sports already so she can be our "meal ticket" haha



She got two shots and one oral vaccine.  We are going back in 1 month to get another shot as I didn't want her to have too many at one time.  I don't want to overload her poor little body with too much at once.  As it was I was not happy she had to get as many as she did.  Jason wouldn't let me watch it happen so I turned my head away but it was so painful... and I am sure she didn't enjoy it either :) She has been really tired Friday and Saturday and seems to have a little stuffy nose too so I am not sure if it is the vaccines or a cold. 

2 comments:

  1. Awe! I didn't know she had to get shots on Friday, poor thing! I'm sure that must have been really hard, but she is a trooper! So are you guys! I hope she is feeling better today, she was so good all day yesterday. Miss her already ~ Auntie Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss her too! And I'm so sorry she is sick. :(. I'm sure it's the stinky old shots fault!

    ReplyDelete