That is so true! I tried it at the basketball game last night.. Nope not happening. Regarding the last entry.... Another shopper in training!! REALLY? give us none shoppers a little time here! Love our time with Blair bear :) I hope this posts the last two did not.
Love that position! She was happy with me like that once but yep Grammy has the touch!!! And judging by the third picture Grammy really hates it. ;) ~Auntie Nicole
That is so true! I tried it at the basketball game last night.. Nope not happening.
ReplyDeleteRegarding the last entry.... Another shopper in training!! REALLY? give us none shoppers a little time here!
Love our time with Blair bear :)
I hope this posts the last two did not.
Love that position! She was happy with me like that once but yep Grammy has the touch!!! And judging by the third picture Grammy really hates it. ;)
ReplyDelete~Auntie Nicole
that is true Nicole, I do have a picture where she is happy for you too!
ReplyDelete