The rest of us had a great time sledding, we did get in trouble of course becasue we wanted to go head first, it was fun while it lasted! We did have to make our own fun but when we all get together, that is easy to do. We had a nice picnic lunch and even built a snowman.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Snow Day!
For my birthday I told the family that I wanted everyone to head to the snow together. Illness slowed us down for a while but we finally made it on Sunday, February 13th. Janae already had plans so she sadly missed it. Grammy "sacrificed" going sleding and stayed with Blair all day. It was such a beautiful day that she was actually able to carry her around outside in the front pack... don't worry, she was well bundled up! They also spent some time in the car for eating and rest time too.
The rest of us had a great time sledding, we did get in trouble of course becasue we wanted to go head first, it was fun while it lasted! We did have to make our own fun but when we all get together, that is easy to do. We had a nice picnic lunch and even built a snowman.
The rest of us had a great time sledding, we did get in trouble of course becasue we wanted to go head first, it was fun while it lasted! We did have to make our own fun but when we all get together, that is easy to do. We had a nice picnic lunch and even built a snowman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Looks like fun! So sad I missed it :(
ReplyDeleteThis was such a great idea, and I'm glad we were all able to finally make it happen! I hope you continue to get better Danielle! ~ Auntie Jen
ReplyDelete