Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Grammy made Blair this adorable outfit for her St Patty's pictures with green Hydrangeas.  Grammy makes the best photography outfits and props for her adorable photo sessions.  No green beer or cabbage for her today but I might not dress her in green just so I have an excuse to pinch her adorable cheeks or tush a few times.



To answer your next question... yes I like to torture my daughter :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!!! How cute!!! LOVE the hydrangea's!!! And the pigtails....Oh my! That is yearbook worthy for the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! The pigtails!! You're a brave Mommy!! SO cute!!! Happy St. Patty's you guys!! ~ Auntie Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute; and yes! Yearbook worthy; hadn't thought of that but they are perfect! I love all these pictures; each one shows a different one of her little faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That face! My gosh how can you not just love that face!
    It just makes me smile no matter how bad a day you can have. Really!
    Ya know the pig tails seemed like a good idea in the store!!
    But silly is good.
    Happy St Patties day all!! just cooking a lower cal beef and cabbage.

    ReplyDelete