You aren't the only one crying, precious pictures!
...and now I am too! Love them! Such a happy and proud Daddy!
What a nice dance couple! I'll give it 29 points for style and grace.Love the pictures. They are very cute. :)
I love that you capture such priceless things for you guys and Blair! This is so sweet!! It's my 2nd time looking at it and I was much stronger this time! ;) ~ Auntie Jen
How precious is that. I am joining all of you with the tears. Love the pictures and blog, keep posting.
You aren't the only one crying, precious pictures!
ReplyDelete...and now I am too! Love them! Such a happy and proud Daddy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice dance couple! I'll give it 29 points for style and grace.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. They are very cute. :)
I love that you capture such priceless things for you guys and Blair! This is so sweet!! It's my 2nd time looking at it and I was much stronger this time! ;) ~ Auntie Jen
ReplyDeleteHow precious is that. I am joining all of you with the tears. Love the pictures and blog, keep posting.
ReplyDelete