Thursday, August 4, 2011

4 Years!

Today is Jason and my wedding anniversary.  We went away a few weeks ago to Napa (early due to babysitting scheduling) and had a wonderful time.  We stayed at a bed and breakfast for the first time and did a little wine tasting too (ok, TOO much wine tasting for a lightweight mommy).  We were gone for about 26 hours and it was hard to be away from our precious girl but it was good and a lot of fun to get away together.

We were talking about how easy it has been to be married... everyone always said it is tough.  We enjoy each others company so much and I think that is what makes us so happy.  We may have to go grocery shopping but we have fun doing it together.  We know there are bound to be work and difficult times ahead, especially raising children, but I hope we never loose the laughter and fun that we make happen each day.  We have respect for each other's personal time and work together in everything we do to make each other happy.  I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband who makes me feel special and beautiful everyday and who has started an incredible family with me.  He is such a loving and fun daddy and I couldn't ask for anything more.  Who knew these two kids would make it!

High School




College
The perfect day

I love you Jason!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are perfect together!! You both deserve a lot of credit for the respect and love you show each other and your daughter! Happy 4th anniversary to both of you!

    ReplyDelete