You know, Jason and I talk a lot about how hard it must be NOT to have the cutest baby in the world. Like it must really suck to be those other kids parents and then Blair shows up and steals the show :) So I try to be humble about it so others don't feel bad but....
THESE ARE THE CUTEST PICTURES EVER!!!
So there you have it; proof that our child is THE best!!!
you can see all of them
HERE
She so is!! You guys do a nice job being humble, but man I bet it isn't easy!! ;) We just LOVE all these pics, they're the best!! Can't believe she's already 8 months, time is flying!
ReplyDeleteLove, the Auntie's she likes now!
You guys are really good, it must be hard to not shout it out to the world!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! You just did!! LOL
These are beautiful pictures! She's adorable!!
THE BEST!!!!! Blair you are just so fun and the best
ReplyDeleteBaby a Papa could ask for. You are such a posser.
Love Papa